Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'd like my crayons back please...

Different colors create different moods. Dark colors create a scary and dark feeling mood. Light colors create a peaceful and calm mood, and bright colors create a surprising and shocking mood. How ever, I don't believe that the color white brings any kind of mood to a picture. It's just there. 
I am almost white. I've lost my creativity and want it back. I don't remember the last time I sat down to color a picture or to read a children's story. Our society is filled with white crayons. I miss the days when nobody cared. When you could mess up and not erase. When you could stand in front of people and not be nervous. When you could go to bed looking like you did when you woke up. I miss those days. 
I miss the days when you could play pretend. When you could put your shoe on the wrong foot. When yuo cuold spell  things rong. When you could imagine the unknown. When you could be you. I miss those days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment