Sunday, November 3, 2013

For You.







It's currently 1:43 in the morning and I'm still up thinking about you. I think of the time and the 1 represents I, the 4 represents LOVE, and the 3 represents YOU. I think of our first kiss we had less than 3 hours ago and I want you here. I replay it over and over in my head and act it out as if it is  happening again. I'm up all night thinking about you and I can't sleep...

Im thinking about you like books think about pages, like pages think about turning, like fires think about burning, like Harvard think about learning...
Im thinking about you like backs think about scratching, like doors think about squeaking, like a teenage boy thinks about squeaking... In front of his dream girl.
Im thinking about you like lungs think about breathing, like pictures think about painting like, seizures think about fainting. 

Im thinking about you like crazy and I cant stop...

I start to wonder if you think about me like I think about you. I think about you more than you could ever imagine. Do you think about me?

I'm thinking about you like hearts think about beating and heaters think about heating. Wow, I'm hot. No you are. You're hot. 
Im thinking about you like B. E. A. U. thinks about T. I. F. U. L. Because thats what you are to me. I'm thinking about you like your first name thinks about my last name.
Im thinking about you like the moon thinks about walking, like moon + walking thinks about Michael Jackson, like Michael Jackson things about his song, "Hold My Hand." Dang girl, I can almost feel your hand interlocking with mine.

It's now 7 a.m. and my alarm goes off. I have been up all night with one thing on my mind and that's you. If I happened to fall asleep I was dreaming of you. 

You.
You.
You. 
You.

Everything I do is for YOU...


6 comments:

  1. 1:43 (I love you) the numbers are how many letters there are
    nice!
    ps. good post!
    ppss. are your in love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been all my life??

    This is the best post I've read all night. (and I've read a lot..)

    This was basically killer.

    Love this. Love your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative, I absolutely loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just..love this so much.
    "Im thinking about you like B. E. A. U. thinks about T. I. F. U. L. Because thats what you are to me. I'm thinking about you like your first name thinks about my last name."
    Shoot daang you got it.

    ReplyDelete