Thursday, January 9, 2014

A tourist inside me.

Here we are. This is it. Since day one we have been talking about this post and what we were going to say and how we were going to reveal ourselves to one another.
I am here to tell you that we are all tourists in some manner. Whether it be in academics, athletics, or in life's everyday journeys. 

ON MY MIND.

Our planet is being over taken by a stupid thing called, SOCIAL MEDIA.
I have to be up in less than 5 hours.
No one likes Wrestling.
Im going to miss this class.
#ConfessionTweet I spent more time working on this class than any of my other classes.
#CT I am in love with my journal.
#CT I still have my risk pad from sophomore year.
I hope they call me on a mission.
My knee hurts.
I have two finals tomorrow and I am not studying for them because,
1. I'm to tired
2. IDGAS. (I don't give a shiz.)
3. I'd rather be doing my creative writing home work than any other home work I have.

Where was I?

I was saying… 









I am Cole Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment