Sunday, October 6, 2013

D E A T H

Death is one of the most powerful words in any language. Death. Gone... Done. Vanished forever. I don't want to die. Thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. But one thing I know is that I will die some day. I won't exsist. My legacy, name, and body will be gone. Gone forever. Like I wasn't even here.
No one should die without completing 
their dreams and life goals. No one should die without feeling like they haven't had a successful life. No one should die. Life should last forever...

Imagine a world of on going life. A life of succsses. A life of dreams. A life of never aging. A life of neverendingness... Wait is that even a word?

Imagine if you knew the day, time, and way you are going to die. Would you want to know? If you did, you would be able to do all the things you wanted to before your passing. But is it worth it? 

Imagine you had 24 hours left to live. What would you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment