Sunday, October 20, 2013

Full moon or Blue moon.

Have you ever herd the phrase, "once in a blue moon." It is commonly used all around us. What does it mean? I am currently 17 years old, almost 18 and I have never seen the moon turn blue in my life.

What are people trying to tell us when they say, "once in a blue moon." Do they mean a full moon? Do they mean no moon? Just because the whole moon is showing doesn't mean it's blue. It may appear blue but it's not.

Day two: space camp was incredible today. They taught us all about the moon. They told us that with in the next 5 years there would be 2 space ships that would launch from camp and head toward the moon. I better be one of the students that gets to go up there and step foot on the moon. My life would be complete. My biggest accomplishment would be fulfilled. I would be a legend forever. 


2 comments: